Plan Your Vacation Now!
Campground open until October 2, 2022
WELCOME TO WILLEY WEST CAMPGROUND!
Our vision is to provide an elevated camping experience to 20,000 people in the next 5 years.
How we plan to do this is by helping people fall in love with the outdoors every time they camp with us.
People love the outdoors however; most want the modern amenities to make their stay more comfortable. At Elevated Experience Camping we have created solutions to elevate traditional camping amenities and experiences for all levels of camping enthusiast.
FOOD & MORE
Terms and Conditions Elevated Experience Camping Willey West Campground 2022
REVIEW OUR FULL POLICY CAREFULLY
By clicking, you are accepting all the terms of this reservation. We do not deviate from these terms; please do not ask us to. If you are not comfortable with our terms, do not reserve a campsite. Please note there have been several changes to our policies for the 2022 camping season, so read our terms and conditions carefully.
Reservations start January 2nd, 2022, for this year’s camping season, from April 29th to October 2nd, 2022. Your credit card number is required upon booking. A NON-REFUNDABLE $12.00 (plus GST) system fee charge will be processed on the credit card to reserve your camping reservation. If you need to cancel your reservation, we require a minimum of 72 hours notice (THIS IS A 24hr CLOCK THAT STARTS AT MIDNIGHT AND IS AUTOMATIC). Cancellation notices less than 72 hours at midnight will receive no refund. No-shows will be charged the full amount of their reservation.
Please Note: Unfortunately, if Elevated Experience Camping is unable to open due to government restrictions, including but not limited: Pandemic, fire, traffic delays, highway closures, accidents, illness, accidentally unintentionally reserving incorrect dates, zombie apocalypse, Sasquatch sighting, or any other event that could be considered an “acts of God” a refund will not be issued. However, we will move your reservation to the same dates one year later or an available date of your request (subject to availability). We do urge you to consider this matter seriously before you accept these terms. If less than 72 hours, our cancellation policy applies.
For the 2022 season, campers can now cancel their reservation online. For REFUNDS, please email us at email@example.com, excluding reservation Fees of $12.00 plus GST. If you need to change a reservation, there is a $10.00 administration fee. Change reservation fees cannot be waived.
New for 2022, lock your campsite location. While you have chosen your campsite and amenities, our automated optimization system may change your campsite location based on RV (unit) size.
You can guarantee your chosen campsite location by paying a $5.00 lock fee.
New for 2022, Rustic Glamping
Elevated Experience Camping is now offering rustic glamping. What is rustic glamping? Let’s say it is a cross between and hotel room and tent camping. Our rustic glamping offers bell tent luxury, with a queen-sized bed, bench, bedding and battery-operated lamps.
What you need to bring:
Dishware (basically all the regular gear you need when tenting).
We do rent out a BBQ and propane for your convenience.
RV AND TENT SITES
- Check-in 3:00 pm, check-out noon; unfortunately, early check-in is not available for the 2022 camping season.
- Check-out is 12 noon 7 days a week.
- Campsite includes 8 guests max., one R.V. or one tent, and one vehicle per site.
- Additional tents are $15.00 per night per site (immediate children excluded).
- Additional R.V. units are $20.00 per night per site
- Parking is limited: please inquire if parking for more than one vehicle is required.
- Well-behaved pets are welcome and must always be on a leash. We ask that your pet not be left alone at your Campsite and clean up after your pets. A $10.00 pet fee will be charged per campsite rental. This fee includes a safety dog tag with your campsite number if your pet becomes loose in the campground. Dog waste stations with bags are provided throughout the campground for your convenience. There is a maximum of two pets per site. Contact Elevated Experience Camping directly at firstname.lastname@example.org you travel with more than two pets.
- There is a $100 automatic fee to the credit card of file for the campsite for the following:
ü Unkept Campsites
ü Nails, staples, or other debris found in the firepit that would indicate unclean wood was burned
ü The dropping of an ATV, recreation vehicle in the campground
ü Cut or burned trees/ wild brush from inside the campground
ü Burning garbage in a provincial park fire pit
ü. Leaving a campfire unattened will result in a $600 fee as per Alberta Parks and Wildlife
- The bathroom access code is 2/4 for the woman and 3/5 for the men. Once the code is entered, turn the knob to the right. Only flush human waste and toilet paper. Please do not flush feminine products, applicators, paper towels, disposable wipes etc.
- Household garbage only. Do not store garbage at your site or beside the dumpster as it attacks unwanted wildlife: noCardboard, TVs, Coolers, Tents, Chairs or any other Large Items.
LUXURY GLAMPING/ RUSTIC GLAMPING SITES
- Check-in 4:00 PM, check-out 11:00 AM. Unfortunately, early check-in is not available for the 2022 season.
- Rates for all Glamping are NON-REFUNDABLE unless we can re-rent the glamping site for the EXACT same dates. Please check our website for specific details on each Glamping site
- A $100.00 Cleaning fee will be charged to the Credit Card provided if the Glamping site is left dirty or unkempt or any item(s) are identified as stolen or broken (we understand accidents, please just let us know if you break something). These units are like an AIR BNB rental, not a hotel. It is your responsibility to leave them as you found them when you arrived.
- Portable Potty’s are strictly prohibited in the glamping sites. Glampers will be automatically charged the $100 cleaning fee.
- Pet-friendly Glamping sites are subject to availability. Please inquire directly with Elevated Experience Camping Directly at email@example.com.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING FOR GLAMPING SITES
To help elevate your experience in the Glamping sites, you are responsible for bringing the following:
- Propane if using the BBQ (we rent bottles for $30)
- Additional bedding if required
- Additional cooling for hot days
****Cots or a small pop-up tent can be rented for an additional $10.00 per night***
**Please note there is no WASHROOM OR RUNNING WATER in the Glamping sites**
- Check-in 3:00 PM, check-out 12:00 PM. Unfortunately, early check-in is not available for the 2022 season.
- Rate includes up to the following for the 2022 season
ü Group site #1 – 8 units
ü Group site #2 – 16 units
The fee is $200.00 per night. This is a non-refundable purchase unless we can re-rent the group site for the exact same dates. Group site #1 has a cookhouse and 1 power hook-up for 30amp; Group Site 2 has no amenities.
ELEVATED EXPERIENCE CAMPING POLICIES
- Elevated Experience Camping Willey West is a family-friendly Campground.
- Quiet time hours are 11:00 pm – 7:00 am daily.
- Gates are locked between the hours of 11 pm – 6 am daily for our camper’s safety. There is a 24-hour on-site caretaker for emergencies. Please contact (780) 515-1139 for emergencies.
- If entry or exit to the campground after hours is required, please park outside the gate and contact Elevated Experience Camping front office staff during regular business hours.
- You must be at least 18 years old to rent any campsite/ Glamping site. No minors can stay without adults on-premises.
- The Speed Limit is 20km/hour. Remember, children are playing, biking, and generally having an incredible experience, so they may not be paying attention.
- Woodburning fires are allowed in designated pits with clean wood (No PALLETS or dirty lumber). Willey West campground adheres to all fire bans issued by Alberta Agriculture and Forestry. If you are unsure if a fire ban is in effect, please visit https://www.albertaparks.ca/albertaparksca/advisories-public-safety/fire-bans-restrictions/
- Fireworks are Prohibited within Willey West Campground
- ATVs and recreational motor vehicles are Prohibited at Willey West Campground
A minimum reservation for long weekends is 3 nights
Reservations can be paid by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. We cannot guarantee a Visa/ Mastercard Debit will work within our system.
All sites must be paid in full before proceeding to your site.
This property is privately managed by Elevated Experience Camping. We reserve the right to evict/refuse service to any guests who do not adhere to the policies of Elevated Experience Camping, Brazeau County, Alberta Parks, and Recreation and Tourism Alberta.
Information, policies, and prices of Elevated Experience Camping and Willey West Campground are subject to change without notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rates currently posted may be subject to change. Charges are for the use of the assigned site and campground facilities only. The Campsite is for vacation purposes only. Brazeau County and Elevated Experience Camping Inc operators of Willey West Campground assume no responsibility for the loss through fire, theft, collision, natural disaster (“Act of God” events) or otherwise to the trailer, tent, vehicle and or their contents, whether due to negligence or otherwise. Use of the Willey West Campground and equipment for yourself, your family, and your guest is solely at your own risk and subject to Elevated Experience Camping Inc rules, receipt of a true copy of which is hereby acknowledged as well as any applicable municipal, provincial, or federal laws and regulation. Brazeau County and Elevated Experience Camping Inc operators of Willey West Campground and its employees, servants, contractors, or agents shall be saved harmless from any claim, whether in contract or tort, by or on behalf of all those admitted to the campground according to or because of this agreement. In addition to the set charges, any taxes levied in the trailer, any ancillary structures, or the rates charged shall be paid on registrations as may be otherwise required. The signatory, by clicking the accept button or signature on paper, represents and warrants that he/she is responsible for the signing on behalf of his/her permissions or knowledge. Any violation of this agreement, the determination of which shall be in the sole discretion of Brazeau County and Elevated Experience Camping Inc operators of Willey West Campground, shall result in termination of this.